Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Families.... (Part 1)

This picture is probably the best picture I have taken. The lighting was perfect as well as the setting and the Family!! Just look at those beautiful girls!! So photogenic and cooperative! Thanks guys! I love this foot picture! It just makes me smile!!This statue is just amazing! It was the perfect place for families! This family was beautiful and so fun to work with! They had personality and grace! I had a blast meeting them!!! Thanks guys! Love this setting!! Millcreek Canyon is beautiful with setups like this for beautiful pictures! The river and bridges and snow! Just love it!! And this family was so photogenic and pleasant to work with that it made this freezing rrip up there worth it!!
These waterfalls are AMAZING!! I absolutely Love them!! And this little family is AMAZING! The smiles on this boy will just grab your heart!! Love keeping in touch with old high school people!! Makes life worth it! This little family is too cute and I am glad they had a little bit of time to spend with me while on their vacation up here!! This little boy has to be one of the cutest little things out there!! So smily and personable!! A heartbreaker in the making that is for sure!! Big families are so worth the callenge! Thanks to this family, I got great pictures to show tons of different personalities and beauty all in one sitting!! LOVE it!! Wanna so for a hike? This family was amazing and so willing to hike to extreme measures for AMAZING photographs! I love this family and I love Millcreek Canyon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment